Weekend Ramblings for May 11, 2020
Are you ready to return to "normal" or how about just a "new normal"? We are! Here are some additional thoughts...
1. I am thankful for Mother's Day. It's a great day to celebrate some very special people!
2. My mom has been a rock all my life. She always thinks of others before her own self.
3. My wife is one amazing mother! Davis absolutely adores her. I pray that lasts a lifetime.
4. I am so blessed to have a wonderful mother-in-law who raised two amazing kids.
5. Watching my sister (along with Chris) raise her two precious kids is awesome. They have a great story.
6. I have the privilege to have two wonderful sister-in-laws. They both deserve gold medals for putting up with their man.😉
7. We ate our Mother's Day lunch in the parking lot of the Kenwood Mall.
8. My family loves Cheesecake Factory!
9. Our online attendance was down yesterday (it was down nationwide I am hearing).
10. I am ready to return to live worship on our campus. Lord willing, it'll be the first week of June. See our return plan.
11. Saturday was an amazing day. Feed Campbell County began in a huge way.
12. 80+ volunteers signed up to serve in a matter of 6 days! They rocked it!
13. Almost 6k pounds of food was collected at 6 drop-off sites across our community.
14. Our goal is to collect a total of 10k pounds of food by Wednesday, May 20th.
15. Our distribution for Feed Campbell County will be Saturday, May 23 from 10:00am-2:00pm.
16. People are showing their generosity in great ways! Want to give? Click here to give to Feed Campbell County!
17. We're looking for 40 more volunteers to help at distribution. Click here to serve!
18. Have you had Pepperoncinis in Silver Grove. It's one of our family favorites now.
19. We love us some Dari Bar too!
20. I pray The New Normal series will encourage you as we talk about what life will look like moving forward. Watch week one now.
21. My wife did an awesome job communicating yesterday.
22. I was pleased with my work schedule for the week until Saturday's 17.5 hour day.
23. I am thankful to have a job during a pandemic.
24. I serve alongside a wonderful staff. It was another week of hard work!
25. Know that you are loved by Him!