Weekend Ramblings for September 21, 2020
It's another beautiful week beginning here in northern Kentucky. So, grab a cup of coffee and enjoy the Weekend Ramblings. You can also listen to the podcast for more thoughts behind the ramblings. You'll enjoy my son Davis' interaction. Click here to listen. There are 7 available podcast platforms to choose from.
1. The weather has been fantastic. I love me some fall!
2. About 2 months ago, my brother Greg and I had planned a few days together playing some golf.
3. Family time is precious!
4. My sister-in-law Denise flew in to be with Davis while I was away.
5. Denise wanted some projects to do while I was with Greg.
6. Holy cow, our home looks amazing. I can’t wait for you to see an incredible picture wall she constructed.
7. I am getting used to cleaning and doing laundry. I have so much appreciation now for what Laura always did so skillfully and joyfully in and around our home.
8. The Next Generation Renovation for our students and kids is going really well.
9. We will open kids and student programs on Sundays beginning October 18.
10. Grateful to share the stage this past Sunday with some of our staff as we discussed some next steps for our students and kids.
11. Our staff love working together.
12. I water-skied last week for the first time in 20 years. My arms still hurt.
13. Teamwork is dream work.
14. Friends near and far continue to encourage us on our journey.
15. Davis and I now have new sheets, towels, and pillows. Thanks, Denise!
16. Spending time with Greg includes lots of laughs, wild excursions, and food galore.
17. Greg and I both are trying to lose a few of the Covid-19. Yes, pounds. Ummm, it’s slow going.
18. I stopped at an exit on my way back from Georgia as I was craving a milkshake. Three places later, I found one.
19. It is good to be back with my boy.
20. Thank you to everyone who is reading my blog, listening to our podcast, and/or sharing our posts.
21. I believe God is not done with me yet (you as well).
22. Seeing people in public but not at church makes me scratch my head sometimes.
23. I look forward to beginning a new series, “Everyday Joy” this coming Sunday.
24. Greg and I finished last in a golf tournament. We will stick to pastoring!
25. Go out and accomplish this week what God is asking you to do. What is that for you?